Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekend sewing

Well not just sewing.  Costco was happy to see me as I spent my way back into their heart.  Lots of fruits and veggies because once Fat Tuesday is over, I'm going to try a juice fast.  I would love to commit to 30 days, but I'll be realistic and go for three, then 3 more, and we'll see from there.  Loaded up on celery, cucumbers, carrots, apples, blackberries, blueberries, acai, and spinach, maybe I'll pick up some kale later in the week.  I will add protein powder to one or two per day depending on how I feel.  I do feel like I should juice fast in the summer when we have lots of homegrown produce, but I wanted to do it now after the 30 day diet I did after the first of the year.Lost 10 pounds in January, a two week break, then 30 days (maybe) of juicing.  Then 2 week break and the New Adkins will begin.  Just getting a good jump start as it seems a bit easier to lose in the winter.  My goal is 85 pounds off this year.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment