Friday, February 1, 2013

Watching a few snow flurries *gasp* fly past my sewing room window.  Two days ago it was 73 degrees, today it is 33.   The River that runs through the "backyard" is up today from all the rain.  It's a tidal river and it is just under flood stage this morning.  It is beautiful to see from a distance; makes me very happy I can see it without worrying it will reach all the way up here to my little happy house.  Blustery winds are blowing from the north swaying the trees at the rivers edge.  The main part of the river is in the far distance; the wetlands are still draining the rainwater into the river.  I spend so much time up here on my days off; this view is so changeable day to day.

Quilting plan for today is to piece the Paris quilt top.  It is cut and ready, but first I need to run out to the local farm to get eggs for the week.  I will post pictures of my quilt progress this afternoon.  Hoping it gets completely done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment