Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sewing Saturday

Well that's the plan!  After a trip to the farm for eggs yesterday, I figured I should go ahead and run grocery errands while I was out.  I went to Costco, then Wegman's, ugh, by the time I got it all put away I was ready for a nap and a glass of wine!  I talked with my son and watched him make a fabulous dinner for us and then watched a movie with my daughter.  Time well spent, but not sewing productive!  I did take 3 quilt tops to the quilter last week, so I have been crazy sewing these last few weeks.

I finished the nearly king sized BOM cottage quilt last week;  I need to post the pictures from my camera.  Also the Covenant Garden and Christmas Presence quits.  I made 2 baby quilts this week as well.  Working on 2 more baby quilts and hopefully get Paris quilt top finished this weekend.  Good thing my son is my housekeeper!  lol  I feel blessed to have the twins living with us.  I know its hard for them at 24 to be with mom and dad, but such is the economy of now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment