Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday agains

Cold, cold here in Virginia today!  Brrr.  Good day to stay inside and get things done!




I wanted to post some of my projects.  These are my "Paris" blocks in progress.  I also wanted to show how I use those little clip hangars to hold my blocks in progress.  They work really well and are about 12 inches.  I also have some that hold my prepared bindings so as soon as I get my quilts from Sandy (who does my long arm quilting) my binding is ready to go.  I also feel happy when I see the bindings because I know my quilts are in process of becoming quilted and, well, that's what they are meant to be!  I will see her at the end of the month and hopefully she will have one done for me (she has 4 of mine right now).

Paris

Paris zoom

Happy throw
"Paris" is nearly finished and I'll post when it's together.  Happy day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment