Friday, February 8, 2013

Fabric addict.  *ugh*  What is it about fabric anyway?  I don't like feeling out of control but, well, I think I just might be when it comes to fabric.  I keep saying "No more!" but the packages keep coming!  Feeding the addiction doesn't make it go away, it just makes it stronger.  I can justify almost any fabric purchase with my twisted logic.  "It's on sale!"  "It won't be available when I decide what I'm going to make with it!"  "It's just a half a yard.  What's the harm?"  "I don't spend money on anything else"  "I make these for other people, not me, so it's not a selfish thing" "Pretty!  Need it!  Have to HAVE IT NOW!"  Goodness there is nothing good about this!  Hopefully facing the beast and seeing it for what it is (my desire for instant gratification) will help me get over it a bit.  Ha!  Sure.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step to correcting it.  Um yeah.  I guess I'll try again to keep my resolution--no more fabric--today.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment